Lotus Domino to Exchange Migration
Migrate Domino to Exchange Server
System administrators often want to migrate emails and user mailbox accounts from Lotus Notes to Outlook. This can be a hard and time consuming task in the absence of an appropriate email migration tools. Exchanging every email separately along with other items of user mailbox account like contacts, address book, journals, tasks and calendar can cause problems in the communication process.
To resolve this problem, Domino to exchange server conversion software has been launched as a superior utility that can efficiently migrate emails from Lotus Notes to Outlook by converting NSF files to PST. The present file system of Lotus Notes (NSF) email client is Domino Server whereas that of MS Outlook (PST) is MS exchange server. By exchanging NSF to PST, you can migrate the emails from one platform to another.
However, Microsoft offers a Migration Wizard (mailmig.exe) that can be applied to migrate the emails from lotus Notes to MS Outlook, but it has a restriction that mailbox size of more than 1 GB or more than 16,000 items cannot be processed.
- Performs efficient conversion of NSF files to PST files
- Converts Domino Server mailbox into MS exchange server mailbox
- Converts unlimited NSF files to PST files
- Supports Unicode character conversion
- Successfully migrates email messages, contacts, appointments, tasks, notes, attachments, images etc
- Saves converted NSF file items into PST file format or in existing Exchange Server profile
- Offers two saving options as RTF and Text file format
- Rebuilds folder structure of file making it easily reachable with MS Outlook
- Preserves original formatting and structure of NSF file after migration into PST
To counter this limitation, users can look for a third party domino to exchange server conversion tool. Migrate Domino to exchange is powerful software that is capable of migrating number of emails from lotus notes (NSF) to MS exchange server (PST) files. By using this utility, one can quickly convert NSF to PST and in turn transfer emails, email attachments and other mailbox items from Notes to Outlook.
With this NSF to PST converter software, users can accurately convert emails, contacts, tasks, calendars, journal, etc., it also preserves their properties, data structure and metadata (To, For, BCC, CC, Date/ Time, Sender, Recipient, etc.). It is possible to export multiple NSF files to PST in a single conversion cycle.
This software offers two saving options, RTF and Text file(TXT) format, in which the converted files can be saved. Domino to Exchange server tool supports Unicode character conversion and rebuilds complete folder structure of the NSF files while converting them into PST. Users are facilitates to select individual NSF files or a folder that contains numerous NSF files for conversion into PST files. In addition, this software supports all versions of Lotus Notes, Domino Server, MS Outlook and MS Exchange Server.
- Lotus Notes- 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 8.0 and 8.5
- MS Outlook - 97 and all above versions
- MS Exchange Server- all version
MS Outlook Repair Tool
Outlook PST Repair is designed with advanced features to repair corrupt or damaged PST files. It helps in recovering deleted emails, contacts, calendar items, notes and emails with attachments within very few moments.
- Capable of recovering deleted items of Outlook PST files
- Ensures recovery of emails if the PST header gets corrupted
- Efficiently recovers all items from corrupted PST files including emails, drafts, calendars, journals, tasks and various other items
- Enables the users to recover data from encrypted or broken PST files
The PST repair utility is available with its free trail copy which you can download for examining its features. Though both free version and full version are similar in working but free trial does not allow you to save the recovered files. For this, full version is needed.